Japan Display, one of the main suppliers of displays for Apple introduced the 5.5-inch LCD display that can bend as well as OLED displays from Samsung and LG. The novelty is made by technology Active Full Flex and although it is not as flexible and slim as the competitor, its production cost is much cheaper, which can often push manufacturers to produce smartphones with curved screens like the Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Bluetooth headset with solar charging (9 photos + video)
- Gagarin is a Russian robot that can recognize emotions and language (2 photos)
- Robot Einstein will undertake the training of children (8 photos + 2 videos)
- TwoEyes VR creates 360-degree and 3D videos (8 photos + video)
- Arda McDuino — the robot who plays the bagpipes (video)