Miniature gadget Senstone is the recorder that can be worn as a pendant, clip-on earrings/brooch or bracelet, and to record important thoughts enough to say them by tapping on the enclosure. Two built-in microphone with noise cancelling function will record the voice without extraneous noise after which the Bluetooth device will transmit the record to a smartphone with Android or iOS. On the front side of the accessory under the dark glass placed 17 white LEDs switch on when the device is working or charging. Built-in battery will last for 4 days Senstone, and the memory will store up to two hours of voice notes that will go into the mobile application at the earliest opportunity. As emphasized by the developers, smart jewelry Senstone to use, rather than the standard voice recorder app on your smartphone or old-fashioned notebook with a pen. The cost of new items is $120 if you pre-order on the site Kickstarter.
- Presented the smart watch LG Watch LG Watch Sport and Style to the Android Wear 2.0 (16 photos + 2 videos)
- Armchair for realistic virtual reality (video)
- Russian engineers have developed a bionic arm-a prosthetic (video)
- Tube wrist watch (9 photos + video)
- The Sony sensor handles up to 1000 frames per second (4 pictures + video)