On Kickstarter successfully passed the company to raise funds for the production of home wall micropharma Herbert, which apartment decorate, and release window sills, and will not take precious time to care for plants. Contained hydroponic system that helps to grow vegetables and herbs right at home, which is especially valuable in winter, additionally equipped with a mobile app – it sets out the minimum steps that are required from the user-gardener. Herbert has a vertical design with an LED backlight, and produce food is not required soil – only water.
The package of the product includes: farm-panels, 30 biohub, set seed and fertilizer package. As the developers say, well thought out system allows you to grow 40% faster than conventional methods. Dimensions of the farm are 820 x 560 x 115 mm, weight (with plants, water and fertilizers) – 12 kg. developed for mobile devices on iOS and Android, this transmission is via Bluetooth. Price of one set Herbert on pre-order: $339.
- Scorpion 3 — electrical hoverbayk from Russia (video)
- Remove debris from power lines in Chinese (3 photos + video)
- Working on improvised out of cardboard (video)
- Passenger quadcopter out of the garage (2 videos)
- In Project Loon to change the strategy of covering the Earth’s Internet balloons (video)