Apple’s second generation AirPods are out with a Wireless Charging Case, Hey Siri functionality, a new H1 chip, and more. If you don’t need to keep your current AirPods, here’s the best way to sell them.
How to get the most money from selling your used AirPods
- Clean up your AirPods and charging case (tips and tricks here)
- Sell the charging case and left/right AirPods separately
Our partner MyPhonesUnlimited will offer you $50 for working iPods which is about what you can get on ebay
Because individual component replacements for AirPods are so expensive from Apple ($69 each), there’s a strong reseller market.
A used AirPods charging case regularly sells for $50-$60 on eBay. Individual AirPods can also go for around $50. Even if you get less than those prices, you’ll likely be able to recoup at least half of the cost of the new AirPods.
For a detailed look at how the new AirPods compare to the original version, check out our breakdown here.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- Pandora launches customizable ‘Modes’ for all users to fine-tune streaming radio stations
- Which iPad should you buy? Here’s how the new iPad Air compares to the rest of the lineup
- What’s the best sports app for iPhone?
- Deal of the Month: Get 50% off HyperDrive wireless charger + USB hub, car charger & more
- Jury finds Apple guilty of infringing on Qualcomm patents in latest lawsuit worth $31M