In the US, several States have decided to ban students to bring to exams a new MacBook Pro equipped with the optional touch screen Touch Bar. According to the company, testing software ExamSoft, the predictive capabilities of the touchpad is able to break the “integrity test”, that is, there is a possibility that Willy nilly Touch Bar to turn into a kind of a cheat sheet that automatically will offer suitable options.
If the student will bring a prohibited device, it will prompt you to complete the questionnaire manually (the exam is to select answers and filling in the count). Or it can advance to worry and to move specialized software on the other laptop to take the exam on a PC and not by hand. So serious “taboo” was introduced in the States: California, Oklahoma, Massachusetts, Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. However, in other regions of the U.S. the ban is not as categorical. For example, in North Carolina cost proposal to disable the functionality tacara at the time of the exam.
- Razer bought the manufacturer cloud smartphone Nextbit Robin
- Lamp Mizusion lantern runs on salt and water (4 photos)
- Selfly — case for smartphone with the drone on the inside (5 photos + video)
- The gamer has collected 1262 Nintendo Wii (4 photos + video)
- Winged Tyer Wind turbine (6 photos + video)