iPhone SE might have one of the most ambiguous futures in the Apple product lineup. Its blast-from-the-past design casts it as the final (for now) official iPhone from Apple with a 4-inch display, and although its A9 processor still holds its own today in 2019, it’s no secret an updated revival would do wonders.
The latest concept video shows off some enticing SE 2 imaginative thinking, including an edge-to-edge display via notch and a full glass rear presumably for wireless Qi charging support — an infamous camera bump even makes an appearance, too.
ConceptsiPhone shows off the render in a number of colors, including gold, red, silver and blue.
The full render video for the alleged iPhone SE 2 can be viewed below.
As for past iPhone SE rumors, reports have swirled and been generally mixed. In September, many felt all hope was lost for a successor to the device following its official sales discontinuation from Apple. However, last we heard of any official SE 2 rumors came back in May of last year, when leaker Sonny Dickson posted sketchy images of screen protectors which appeared to insinuate the smartphone’s successor featuring a smaller notch.
iPhone SE 2 (left) iPhone X (right) screen protectors. SE appears to share the design, however smaller notch. pic.twitter.com/PCJaPkgAOR
— Sonny Dickson (@SonnyDickson) June 1, 2018
What do you think about this possible iPhone SE 2 concept? Are you a fan? Let us know what you think in the comments section down below!
- My must-have Mac applications
- Analyst: Average iPhone upgrade cycle now lasts four years, up from three in 2018
- T-Mobile focusing on à la carte video subscriptions, says streaming TV market already saturated
- Apple Pay expansion continues with 20+ new bank partners around the world
- Apple Maps adds more indoor maps for malls and airports, expands transit directions to new cities