Robotic volleyball players moving at speed of 3.7 meters per second, significantly faster than human speed. Although mechanical rival team consisting of three players can only move along the grid, to people athletes it is quite difficult to circumvent the blocks created long iron limbs. But, as the saying goes: “Hard in training, easy in battle”. In these games the team is much easier to bypass the security of a familiar enemy.
Developed robotic sports equipment joint efforts of specialists from the University of Tsukuba and the Japan Association for women’s volleyball. Robots can be programmed to simulate different game situations, but researchers still have to go. The coaches would like to see moving across the field robot opponents for modeling more realistic and unpredictable workouts.
- Segway self-balancing with a ball instead of wheels (3 photos + video)
- In Malaysia, represented by the eco-roof new generation (2 photos)
- Robot Fyodor taught shooting with two hands (3 photos)
- In Dubai will require a license when buying a drone
- Chinese robotic sorters (video)