Combined unit for collecting energy of sun and wind (6 photos + video)
InnoVentum, a Swedish company, introduced an improved power Giraffe 2.0. Setting, similar in shape to the giraffe, includes 24 solar panels and 12-metre mast with wind turbine. The location of the modules allows the model to capture as many photons and force of the wind.
If one source becomes unavailable, always comes another. The maximum daily capacity of the plant is 38 kW. The specific value depends on the level of insolation and wind strength — the mast can rotate in his direction. From Giraffe 2.0 feed and smartphones and other gadgets, and battery electric vehicles. There are two chargers with a capacity of 50 kW. It is recommended to mount it in places where there are no classical energokommunikatsij.
The cost of the new a minimum of 66 thousand dollars. Payback periods vary depending on the operating mode.
- Armored Bluetooth speaker for adventurers (13 photos + video)
- Hydrogen drones fly longer, but cost more (3 photos)
- Capsule to rescue of flood (10 photos)
- Combat laser from Lockheed Martin in action (video)
- Elektroavtomat passed the world’s record distance without recharging
- Apple acknowledged a bug with LTE to Watch Series 3 (3 photos)