Lifepowr A3 simultaneously charges five gadgets (9 photos + video)
Developed startup Lifepowr in 2015, the external high capacity battery Lifepowr A2 (27 000 mAh) equipped with only an AC outlet. This year, the company presented a new, improved model Lifepowr A3, having the same capacity and socket, and four USB ports: two USB Type-C and two USB A. it is Noteworthy that all four ports support fast charging Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
The user Lifepowr A3 will be able to charge your gadgets simultaneously from all ports, including elettrotec, and to output 100 watts. Using fast charging Quick Charge, you can get a 50 percent charge of the device in less than 60 minutes and full recovery of energy takes less than three hours. New powerful battery is quite compact and has linear dimensions 152.4 x 152.4 x 25.4, its weight is 0.8 kg.
The main purpose Lifepowr A3 is to provide users of energy in remote areas, far from urban networks. For the realization of the idea of autonomy of the device, the developers offer in addition to the battery of the solar battery in two versions: the compact version of the SUN6 and a full-sized SUN20 PRO.
Implementation of the battery Lifepowr A3 scheduled for November 2017. On pre-order Lifepowr A3 is offered for $159 – it is $ 80 cheaper than the previous version Lifepowr A2. Solar panels can be ordered separately from the main device. Set with full-size SUN20 PRO costs $239.
- Case-maker Mokase for smartphone (8 photos + video)
- Show Amazon Echo — smart speaker with a touchscreen display (7 photos + video)
- Projection system NeoLucida XL for nacinajusih artists (6 photos + video)
- CatNani will protect tables from cat claims (3 photos + video)
- Harman and Microsoft introduced the smart column with support for Invoke Cortana (6 photos)
- Titanium print the most reliable key (video)