Miniature underwater scooter WhiteShark MIX (6 photos + video)
On the site Indiegogo successfully fundraising for the project Chinese companies Sublue planning to produce compact scooters for scuba diving. The rapid development of technology in the field of Autonomous sources of power and miniaturization of motors allowed the startup to create a unique setting WhiteShark MIX with a minimum of geometric parameters and mass not exceeding 3 kg.
WhiteShark MIX is equipped with two engines with propellers, allowing you to easily reach the speed of 5.6 km/hour, towing the swimmer with the average weight. Maximum diving depth is 40 meters. The motors can run in offline mode for about two and a half hours.
Controls WhiteShark MIX is limited to two trigger buttons, one for each engine. If the swimmer will release at least one button will stop both motors. To maneuver underwater, the swimmer will be by turning the device by hand and planning body and legs. For safety of operation of the propellers protected by the grille, and the device has a “zero buoyancy” — if the swimmer let go WhiteShark MIX, it will float to the surface. Information Board on the front panel inform the user about the residual battery charge. In addition, the scooter is equipped with a mount for installing the popular action camera Go Pro. Currently, all interested in the little underwater scooter will be able to order it for $349.
- Robot priest BlessU-2 (5 photos + video)
- Prynt Pocket prints animated photos (8 photos + video)
- New VR app will teach you how to be parents (6 photos + video)
- A virtual security system of the “wall of trump” is created by the founder of Oculus
- Essential Home — touch smart column from Andy Rubin (3 photos)
- Simulation of a Boxing match with the possibilities of online play (12 photos + video)