Multifunction biometric Token ring (12 photos + video)
The Company Tokenize Inc. developed a biometric ring that can replace the keys to the doors of houses and cars, credit cards, transportation cards, keys and other important things that occupy much space in your purse and get lost all the time. A stylish accessory with a size of 9 × 2.5 mm, made of sterling silver, works without recharging for two weeks.
Inside the waterproof case has a Bluetooth module and an NFC chip. On the inside of the ring is a fingerprint scanner that uses the data security standard EAL5+. If the user clears the ring, all functions are automatically blocked when wearing again.
With the Token KSTP you can:
• contactless to pay for purchases with MasterCard and Visa (with these companies partnership agreements);
• to pay the fare with his transportation card (more than 50 transport companies worldwide will support payment through Token);
• open access to any premises where the user has a pass (good for card HID Global);
• activate the password on laptops, PCs and tablets Windows (between Tokenize Inc. and Microsoft signed the contract for this);
• open the door of the house (need signature lock DoorLock Token);
• to open the car, turn on the ignition and connect to the ODB2 port (using the optional USB key Tokenize).
To manage Token developed branded mobile app.
In the basic version of a multifunction biometric accessory for pre-order costs $249, with an additional coating of pink gold or black rhodium — $300. The lock for the door of the apartment Token DoorLock and lock for machine CarLock will cost another $100 each. The start of sales and delivery to buyers is scheduled for December 2017.