Muse’s ‘Simulation Theory’ album artwork created with Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
Looking at the webpage for their new album Simulation Theory, both the album artwork and the video teaser was almost entirely created with the iPad Pro using the Apple Pencil. The band hired artist Kyle Lambert to do the artwork. He’s known for doing the artwork for major films and TV shows such as Stranger Things, Jurassic Park, and more.
Lambert posted a video of the album artwork in the making, which can be seen below.
The power of Apple Pencil with iPad Pro can sometimes be understated, especially by non-artists. Many users are looking for an updated iPad Pro at the October 30 event this upcoming week. We expect Apple to update the Apple Pencil this time around, possibly making it easier to pair, charge, and store with the updated iPads.
Thanks Kyle!Recent search terms:
- muse simulation theory logo
- Get ‘Cirkus’ Mac and iOS task management app for free [Video]
- Totallee releases new super thin iPhone XR cases available now
- Tim Cook says Businessweek should retract China security story: ‘We turned the company upside down’
- macOS 10.14.1 beta 4 now available to developers