New VR app will teach you how to be parents (6 photos + video)
Becoming a parent is easy, as our contemporary: “One wrong move and you are father.” But here’s how to become a good parent? This applies, by the way, not only to fathers but to mothers.
Japan Institute of Kanagawa Prefecture together with the laboratory of Fujitsu has created a special VR-Real-Baby-Real Family for teaching young parents how to deal with a newborn, although the developers have formulated and one more problem: the application promotes the awakening of parental instinct.
In practice it looks so: the parents take the hands of the doll, the weight, height and parameters of which correspond to the average baby, but thanks to the points of virtual reality, the face of the child becomes like the parents.
After they are going to do everything I do with this kid, or feed him, change diapers, playing, rocking and so on. Special sensors monitor the accuracy of your work and inform parents about exposing their mistakes.
When the app becomes available, and see if it adapted to the languages of other countries not known.
- A virtual security system of the “wall of trump” is created by the founder of Oculus
- Essential Home — touch smart column from Andy Rubin (3 photos)
- Simulation of a Boxing match with the possibilities of online play (12 photos + video)
- The inflatable BEAM module has been tested to degree of protection against radiation (3 photos)
- A prototype of a flying car Toyota went up in the air (5 photos + video)
- A presentation of the updated MacBook, iMac and iMac Pro (20 photos)