In the specialized Gamescom 2017 Corporation Nintendo gave more information about the NES console Mini, which released in late September. Fans of the legendary consoles will appreciate the retro design, the save function and settings screen.
Remain will be available in 21 pre-installed games (each will receive four point suspension). There are also a rewind feature — it varies, depending on the dynamic of the gameplay, from 40 seconds to several minutes. The player will be able to return to missed items and collect them, and quickly pass the difficult parts at the second attempt in the absence of a nearest time-saving capability.
Work will be able to play in classic 4:3 format, imitating the screens of old TV sets. Around the picture with the gameplay, you can make a frame using settings.
In addition, on 13 October, the company plans to release a special edition console, Nintendo 3DS XL (full name: New Nintendo 3DS XL Super Nintendo Entertainment System Edition), decorated in a classic style, and three games: Super Mario, Luigi’s Mansion 2 and Kirby.
- The most useful case for Macbook Pro (9 photos + video)
- Gear Fit2 Pro – waterproof fitness wristband from Samsung (9 photos)
- Smart patch for remote health monitoring of patients (3 photos)
- In Russia created an electromagnetic gun for combat drones (2 photos)
- Tesla plans to store the driver’s personal settings in the cloud