Passengers of the Moscow metro now has the ability to charge the discharged batteries for their gadgets right at stations of the Moscow subway. Launched last year a pilot project in which frameworks at the station "Vystavochnaya" and "Kotelniki" established a special stand for charging gadgets, was considered a success and, after analyzing the technical and aesthetic aspects of the initiative, the Moscow metro has decided to increase the number equipped with charging stations.
- Russian drone is not terrible collision, puddles and car wheels (12 photos + 2 videos)
- Combat robot MegaBots became a chef with 2.5 meter blades (2 videos)
- Soft ramoroka helps the heart to work properly (4 photos + video)
- Amazon wants to own refrigerators bought products
- Smart coffee maker for the coffee lover (6 photos + video)