Migicovsky Eric, founder of Pebble, a startup that no longer exists, proposed a new project on Kickstarter. Created for iPhone case he wired the area for AirPods and also the battery, that is, wireless headphones and your iPhone can work together not only to store but also recharge.
Accessory equipped with a battery capacity of 2500 mAh. This is enough for one time fully charge an iPhone or forty times branded headphones. Reliable fastening is secured by magnets, as in the corporate gadget AirPods. In fact, the battery case can be recharged via USB Type-C. To do this, it will complement a special cable.
The novelty is compatible with iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Also in the plans of developers to create an accessory for the iPhone 8/8 Plus. PodCase cost will be from $ 79. Nova Technology, a startup led by Eric, is in Hong Kong. So all prices on the crowdfunding site are quoted in local currency
- The cost of completing iPhone X 412 amounted to $
- Polaroid OneStep 2: return of the legend
- In space, the less antibiotics affect bacteria (3 photos)
- iPhone X showed the highest performance when testing in Geekbench
- Google “puts on the counter,” disconnected for two weeks gadgets