Projection system NeoLucida XL for nacinajusih artists (6 photos + video)
Artist from Chicago Pablo garcía in 2013 was released a portable optical device NeoLucida that allow using a system of mirrors to display real objects on a sheet of paper. Beginner artist need only cut around the pencil outline to get the initial sketch. Since such a device has acquired more than 25 thousand people. However, some users have stated about the shortcomings of the device. This year on Kickstarter exhibited an improved projection device NeoLucida XL with enhanced lenses, facilitating the work of emerging artists.
The new system is easy to fold, has a secure mounting for installation in various conditions, and the glass and mirrors are protected against mechanical damage robust metal casing. It is known that the NeoLucida XL the principle of mirroring was developed in 1840 and since then has been used in many optical systems. The cost of the gadget on pre-order is $60.
- CatNani will protect tables from cat claims (3 photos + video)
- Harman and Microsoft introduced the smart column with support for Invoke Cortana (6 photos)
- Titanium print the most reliable key (video)
- Why not call the flying cars and all new air transport vehicles
- The prosthesis will be able to see that takes for optimum grip (video)
- Bananian will support the population of gorillas (3 photos + video)