Prynt Pocket prints animated photos (8 photos + video)
Entertaining printer that can create “live” images, invented by a California startup Prynt. You just point the camera of Apple smartphone on the printed mini gadget photo as it comes to life. Looking at it, one recalls the movie “Harry Potter”, where the revived pictures.
You need to create an unusual frame? The owner of the gadget selects the and his animated version, for example, the roller is removed from the event. Adds these files to the application Prynt, which is associated with the special cloud storage. It happens the overlay files.
Sending the friends, you can be sure that they read the message. They need only point the camera of the iPhone enabled the Prynt app to see the whole movie, you recorded on the pictures. The author of the message receives a notification that frame is “activated”.
The pocket printer uses a technology called augmented reality, which allows you to animate static images. The developers note that their Prynt Pocket has a high print speed and easy to use. The cost of new items is €149.99. Packaging paper consisting of 40 cards will cost €19.99.
- New VR app will teach you how to be parents (6 photos + video)
- A virtual security system of the “wall of trump” is created by the founder of Oculus
- Essential Home — touch smart column from Andy Rubin (3 photos)
- Simulation of a Boxing match with the possibilities of online play (12 photos + video)
- The inflatable BEAM module has been tested to degree of protection against radiation (3 photos)
- A prototype of a flying car Toyota went up in the air (5 photos + video)