Apple partnered with Salesforce, a leading customer relationship management company, late last year. Now, through that partnership, Apple is updating the Salesforce SDK on iOS.
Announced through its developer portal, Apple says that iPhone and iPad applications optimized for Swift and iOS 12 will now include the updated Salesforce SDK. The company says the new SDK “brings together the latest in modern programming with powerful developer tools to transform customer experiences.”
Create engaging, native apps for iPhone and iPad that connect to the Salesforce platform. Optimized for Swift and iOS 12, the rebuilt SDK brings together the latest in modern programming with powerful developer tools to transform customer experiences.
The updated SDK will allow for more opportunities for third-party developers with more power tools now available on iOS.
Learn more about Apple’s partnership with Salesforce here.
- 9to5Mac Daily: January 8, 2019
- Latest Spotify update includes support for Apple Watch Series 4 and iPhone XR/XS Max screen sizes
- Opinion: Apple is playing a dangerous game with its Home strategy
- Comment: Making the case for over-ear Apple headphones in 2019
- 9to5Mac Daily: January 4, 2019