Not so long ago the prefix was one of the favorite pastimes. The owners spent a day and night of the passage of a new game. Japan decided to remember the past and to give retrogamer the opportunity to play on smartphones once favorite toys, including Sonic, Phantasy Star II, and others.
The game will be constantly updated about every 2 weeks. So the owners of gadgets on Android and iOS will be able to find something that is dear to their heart. It is expected to release official emulators and ports.
All games are available in free access, but you can pay about 2 dollars for the game and enjoy the passage without ads. Other differences from the free paid version does not.
- Elon Musk has made a mini-tour of the factory Falcon (video)
- Run demonstrated how modern games would look like on the first PlayStation (4 videos)
- Smartphones have been tested in the microwave, and survived only test iPhone 7 (2 photos + video)
- Gamers have lost their cards because of the boom in cryptocurrency
- “Killer” flagships OnePlus 5 was independently tested (video)