Before Boston Dynamics, which was owned by holding Alphabet was created for the advanced needs of the U.S. army, but now a robotics company is owned by Japanese SoftBank. What the new owner plans on existing developments, still remains a mystery. Engineers continue to improve the old, who delight the audience with a display of their new skills and forms. Perhaps the humanoid Atlas, ready for a performance at the Tokyo summer Olympics in 2020, since the robot skillfully demonstrates the wonders of parkour: jumping from platform to platform, jump up on high ledges, jump with 180° and easily perform a somersault over the head.
[embedded content]Watch till the end
Well, maybe now it is worth it to teach an ancient Japanese skill with the sword? Industrial robot Yaskawa Motoman-MH24 has already shown his ability to honored master of jujitsu Isao Machi, who set five world records to the sword, and got into the Guinness Book of records.
- The new Tesla: the electric truck and Semi sports Roadster electric car (20 photos + 2 videos)
- The SIM will turn into a full-fledged ID
- The motion sensor can notify you when new emails in the normal Inbox
- Airbus revealed the prototype of its air taxi Vahana (6 photos)
- New robot Boston Dynamics better than the predecessor (2 photos + video)