Russian startup RC Aerodyne presented on crowdfunding site Indiegogo Nimbus heavy-duty drone, designed for FPV racing. He is not afraid of falling, collisions with obstacles, mud, water, snow and even a car wheel. Quadcopter frame made of carbon fiber with a spherical hull-monocoque, making the drone is similar to such modern bun with propellers. All the stuffing is hidden in rugged, IP54 standard shell. Built-in battery will last for 3-10 minute flight at speeds of up to 160 km/h. the Distance at which the drone can fly away from the operator depends on the maximum range of the video feed in the "first person" and the power transmitter is used. Fully assembled with quality components and ready to race Nimbus will cost $750, no controller can be purchased for $490, and the empty shell of carbon fiber offered for $160 - racing enthusiast will be able to "pump" the drone filling to your taste.
- Combat robot MegaBots became a chef with 2.5 meter blades (2 videos)
- Soft ramoroka helps the heart to work properly (4 photos + video)
- Amazon wants to own refrigerators bought products
- Smart coffee maker for the coffee lover (6 photos + video)
- Robot companion from Panasonic like an egg (6 photos + video)