Shows the laptop CPU Ryzen Mobile and graphics Vega (3 photos)
The company is based on specialized computer Computex 2017 presented a prototype of the thin and light laptop of its own design that runs on a hybrid Ryzen Mobile processor based on the architecture of Zen and integrated graphics-Vega. Technical parameters CPU was not fully voiced. The wide public it became known only about the presence of chipset, 4 cores can handle 8 threads. When you study the show, AMD demonstrated only running the laptop with the display of videos.
Presents the processor has extremely small size (ultraportable form factor), allowing you to change the power of the graphics systems Zen and Vega for use in a gadget smaller than a laptop size. On assurances of developers, the mobile version of the processor Ryzen has half as much power while productivity increases by 40 percent compared to the AMD APU with integrated graphics seventh series. Processors Ryzen in mobile version is planned to be released in late 2017.
- Glasses HoloLens flight attendants know passengers (3 photos + video)
- Apple updates laptops, tablets and Siri (3 photos)
- ASUS, HP and Lenovo will launch on PC Snapdragon 835 and Windows 10 (3 photos + video)
- NVIDIA Max-Q will produce ultra-thin gaming notebooks (2 photos)
- Jacket Marty Mac Fly with the climate control (video)
- Google sells interactive whiteboards Jamboard (15 photos + video)