Simulation of a Boxing match with the possibilities of online play (12 photos + video)
To synthesize the computer game and the real fist fight plans Danish company Jabii in his eponymous project. In the scope of the game will include gloves and helmets, and the smartphone will need to install the application.
The Boxing glove includes nominated 96.5 cm telescopic mechanism with the rubber hemisphere to strike. Soft rubber glove will not be able to cause serious harm to the players, but for greater security, the developers suggest the use of helmets.
In the rubber hemisphere is integrated bluetooth and accelerometer, shooting performance on three parameters: the force of impact, speed gloves, and the number of strokes. All collected data is sent to the application that after review of the submitted information reveals the winner of the match. The developers of Jabii declare developed special missions in the game, ranks, classes, and virtual awards.
For the project of hybrid online-the battle, the company plans to build on Kickstarter about 75 thousand dollars. Upon successful collection of Finance of supplying kits Jabii will begin in July 2018. Pre-order on the two sets Jabii with protective helmets offered in donation to the project of $142. The easiest option for one soldier costs $59.
- The inflatable BEAM module has been tested to degree of protection against radiation (3 photos)
- A prototype of a flying car Toyota went up in the air (5 photos + video)
- A presentation of the updated MacBook, iMac and iMac Pro (20 photos)
- Apple HomePod — smart speaker with Siri and evaluation system of the room (15 photos + video)
- Gift rockers — the backpack secret (2 photos + video)
- Keychain-bomb to expose the thief (6 photos + video)