This disease, like heart failure, affects tens of millions of people around the world and, despite a number of existing advanced research and development, the search for new methods of treatment and therapy continues. At the moment, a group of scientists at Harvard University and Boston children’s hospital have developed and successfully tested on animals, put on a heart of soft robotic sleeve that helps the vital organs to contract and, thereby, to maintain a good quality blood supply to the organs and tissues.
- Amazon wants to own refrigerators bought products
- Smart coffee maker for the coffee lover (6 photos + video)
- Robot companion from Panasonic like an egg (6 photos + video)
- 9to5Toys Lunch Break: 9.7-inch iPad 32GB $299, $400 off MacBook Pro, Anker Back to School Sale from $8, more
- Here’s how I backup my family photos and videos using the 3-2-1 method