This disease, like heart failure, affects tens of millions of people around the world and, despite a number of existing advanced research and development, the search for new methods of treatment and therapy continues. At the moment, a group of scientists at Harvard University and Boston children's hospital have developed and successfully tested on animals, put on a heart of soft robotic sleeve that helps the vital organs to contract and, thereby, to maintain a good quality blood supply to the organs and tissues.
- Amazon wants to own refrigerators bought products
- Smart coffee maker for the coffee lover (6 photos + video)
- Robot companion from Panasonic like an egg (6 photos + video)
- US electricity use drops, renewables push fossil fuels out of the mix
- Police chief: Uber self-driving car “likely” not at fault in fatal crash