The Mars Rover from NASA will be touring in American schools (video)
In Kennedy Space center, which is supervised by NASA, has a new exhibit — the Rover. Model, made in full size, after the closing of the exhibition will take part in the educational tour in the U.S. “Summer of Mars”. It is, experts believe, will appeal to all pupils, it looks very similar to the Batmobile.
The development of a full concept car was entrusted to experts of the company Parker Brothers Concepts, known for its fantastic vehicles created for the movie studios. Work on the Rover was conducted from November 2016 to April 2017. To build the Rover used the most durable and lightweight materials — carbon fiber and aluminum. Roof mounted solar panels — they provide the machine and environmentally friendly fuel.
The Rover, designed for four compassion, moves on six wheels, reaching speeds of up to 60-70 km/h. in addition to people placed inside the mobile lab. It is located in the back part, just remove it and leave in any place where you need to carry out research. The dimensions of the model — 8.5 × 4 × 3.4 m. the Parameters of the wheels are 1.3 meters in diameter and 0.75 meters in width. A disadvantage of the Rover, only one on purpose to use don’t expect, and it means that on Mars he will not fly.
Source: Daily Mail
- Toyota is funding the creation of a flying machine (7 photo + 2 video)
- Presents a mixed-reality helmets from Acer and HP and Microsoft controllers (6 photos + video)
- Tesla is taking pre-orders for the solar panel roof (5 photos)
- Available gaming monitor from Asus VG275Q (3 photos)
- TReGo — bike with removable cart (16 photos + video)
- For Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus the invoice is released, the keyboard (8 photos + video)