The ability to draw is not given to everyone. Among the readers surely there are those who in childhood had to paint pictures through the glass window or by using filmoscope. The author of the Painting Lulu app, Tal Zilberman has created a projector FollowGrams, which will help children not only to draw any scenes, but to write the letters with numbers. The device is small in size (assembled: 16.5 x 19 x 19.8 cm, in operation: 27.5 x 19 x 33 cm) powered by 4 D batteries or from a standard wall outlet. FollowGrams compatible with iOS and Android smartphones and connects via Bluetooth. Signature Painting Lulu app handles any photos and pictures, turning them into affordable designs that the gadget is projected onto a sheet of paper to draw a child. Storage materials has a slot under a memory card format microSD. In addition, complete with FollowGrams are sketches of letters and numbers that will help to teach children to write important characters and memorize them. FollowGrams the cost is $75.
- The Netherlands adopt the German way of dealing with gagloshvili on the road (3 photos)
- Miniature stabilizer for smart phone with charging function (11 photos + video)
- Micromote – the world’s smallest computer the size of 1 cubic mm (3 photos)
- Wall clock with magnetic levitation (9 photos + video)
- Bracelet, sending the rubbings in the distance (8 photos + video)