The Otto project team, consisting of former Apple engineers, introduced a smart lock that opens via Bluetooth — it identificeret the owner’s smartphone. The novelty is two times smaller digital products of other manufacturers.
- Robot Pepper will leave Buddhist monks without earnings (3 photos + video)
- Killer drones and cell phones from concern “Kalashnikov” (3 photos + video)
- Nintendo will release in the autumn from two versions of the retro-consoles (3 photos + video)
- The most useful case for Macbook Pro (9 photos + video)
- Gear Fit2 Pro – waterproof fitness wristband from Samsung (9 photos)