Win Apple’s new 2018 iPad Pro from ZUGU Case and 9to5Mac! [Giveaway]
Thanks to our sponsor ZUGU Case, we are giving 9to5 readers an exclusive chance to win Apple’s brand new 12.9-inch iPad Pro! Before breaking the bank to check Apple’s latest iPad off your holiday shopping list, hit the bottom of the article and try your luck on our last giveaway of 2018! (Valued at over $1,249 USD.)
Check out ZUGU’s MUSE Case for the new 2018 iPad Pro models.
Head below for details on how to enter:
ZUGU MUSE Case for iPad Pro
ZUGU Case makes Amazon’s highest rated iPad case for previous models, and now the company is launching an updated version for Apple’s new iPad Pro called the Muse Case. Available for both the 11- and 12.9-inch models, the new Muse Case is a thin yet very protective case that also includes a built-in magnetic stand and other improvements. It also offers users 8+ resting positions via its magnetic kickstand.
But the really cool thing about the Muse Case is that its one of the only products available that currently allows Apple Pencil charging without having to cut a big hole in the case that exposes the iPad. This also offers a great solution in preventing scratching that has been reported from how the new magnetic Apple Pencil connects to the iPad Pro. The Muse case also boasts protection from drops up to 5ft and honors a 1-year warranty in the event that something goes awry with the protective shield.
How to Enter:
On this topic: ( from category Apple, Gadget News )
- After India threatened to ban iPhones, Apple approved country’s ‘DND’ spam-filtering app
- tvOS 12.1.1 beta 4 now available
- 9to5Toys Lunch Break: 12.9-inch iPad Pro LTE $330 off, Seagate 8TB Desktop Hard Drive $125, Schlage Smart Lock $115, more
- Deliveries iOS app now lets you easily track packages with Siri
- Download ‘MacX DVD Ripper Pro’ free for a limited time for Cyber Monday
- Logitech to reportedly acquire headphone maker Plantronics for $2.2B