Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi has provided a useful accessory for selfie lovers — a Selfie Stick Tripod Mi. The novelty is the monopod for the conduct of shooting on the front camera of the smartphone that turns into a tripod. The product has a telescopic base made of aluminum alloy, soft clip for a mobile device, 360° rotatable, rubberized handle and remote control, which is mounted on the handle or removed for use at a distance up to 10 meters. Mi Tripod Selfie Stick connects to smartphones running Android 4.3 KitKat, and iOS 5 and higher thanks to the integrated Bluetooth module. Foldable portable monopod convertible weighs 155 grams and is available in black and grey colors for $13, but so far only in China.
- You want to turn off the alarm? Shoot him! (video)
- At ENEA robot making pancakes (video)
- The flying dog became the mascot of the Japanese city Oji (2 videos)
- Pocket gadget ChargeWrite writes, recharges, cleans, and remembers (9 photos + video)
- 15 failed projects, of which Apple wants to forget (16 photos)