A phone with low battery is scary, but you know what’s truly scary? A power-bank with low battery. It’s a good thing Nendo’s Denqul charger builds in a failsafe. With an extendable baton, a swivel hinge, and an internal dynamo, you can quite literally charge your power-bank with a little kinetic energy. Just swivel the baton and the circular motion gets the power-bank charging. A couple of minutes of vigorous swiveling should not only be a great substitute for cardio, but should also give your phone a little juice.
You can then either plug your phone directly into the Denqul charger using a conventional cable (the slim Denqul easily fits in bags too), or use the Denqul with its office table-top set that comes with a charging cup that wirelessly juices your phone while you’re at your desk. Yes, there’s a slick little pen-stand too!
- A California start-up beat Microsoft and Samsung to the foldable tablet/phone
- Steve Jobs would be proud of the 2018 Apple iPad Pro
- The EXOvault Mouse is pure steampunk heaven!
- With 4 cameras, the Galaxy A9 wants to be the best mid-range smartphone
- No one will probably buy Facebook’s video-chat camera… but here it is anyway