Remember just around a decade back when 32GB pen drives were all the rage? I remember owning one from Transcend, and it was the size of my thumb. It was a gift I got myself before going to college, and for the longest time, had all my college work stored on it until I had enough money to chip in for an external hard drive (these were the Bittorent days).
See also:How To: Seal Grout
The Fledging Shell is slightly larger than that 32GB pen drive I owned back in the day. It also happens to have a storage capacity of 2 whole terabytes! Built with an SSD inside, the Fledging Shell is designed to provide universal compatibility, and file transfer speeds that border on a gigabyte per second without heating up. Its innovative build (featuring an aluminum outer body acting as a heat sink) and internal cooling system keep the Fledging Shell cool as a cucumber as you transfer incredibly heavy files to carry with you on the go, or even take multiple backups of your data to the offline SSD… and unlike other SSDs, the Fledging can be opened and customized, giving you the power to choose the capacity, or switch between different SSDs. Did I also mention how incredibly small and compact it is!?
- The Makerphone: From Consumer Electronics to Creator Electronics!
- This mini-server is giving you back control and ownership of your data
- This Apple Watch Case is perfect for #throwbackthursday
- Autodesk and Kickstarter designed a 3D file to help you test 3D printers
- Nendo’s power bank uses muscle-power to charge!