Using water and salt solution as electrolyte, a team of specialists from the research laboratory of the US army has developed a battery which does not ignite, even with multiple punctures. Its capacity is sufficient for used in household electronic devices.
Increase the voltage to 4 was due to the polymer coating of the anode. A special gel not only ensures safe operation but also improves the energy density — the performance is several times better than existing water rechargeable Li-ion batteries.
Meantime, scientists continue to improve his invention, in particular, they plan to increase the number of complete cycles from 50-100 to 500 and more, and also reduce the cost of development. According to their forecasts, the novelty may well appear by 2023.
- Flown on 1 September by Earth, the asteroid was not so simple (4 photos)
- The new iPhone has built up the living place (4 photos)
- The destruction of the cancer cells will take the machine out of the tube (4 pics)
- Created a thread that can generate electricity by pulling (video)
- FindFace took US in 1st place among the programs for facial recognition