Asia, Mrzo a group of specialists from the University of Bristol presented “the Telepathy Project”. It will allow Homo sapiens to communicate with each other at a distance and absolutely silent to others. The novelty is presented at a specialized conference held in the United States.
The device, which is based on the principle of the phased array, still looks bulky. The lips and jaw of a man connected to four electrodes. Their task is to monitor the muscular activity of a person and transmit data to a wearable computer system with machine learning, where the analysis of whispering and Perez a signal to the recipient via placed on the chest or head ultrasonic speakers. And the message is sent to a narrow cone, the diverging angle of 6°, so the number of recipients is extremely low. All required mount hardware developers looking to advance into a barely noticeable eye the device.
The accuracy of interpretation of the transmitted signals at the moment exceeds 80%. The computer at the moment can distinguish about ten EMG commands (“Yes”, “no”, “stop”, “back”, etc.). It is believed that the novelty will be in demand primarily by users with disabilities, the military, as well as by scuba divers under water, the ultrasound is transmitted better in the highest quality.
- The holographic avatar of Cortana (video)
- An Indian student has collected the satellite, which has no analogues in the world (3 photos + video)
- Falcon 9 had launched a heavy satellite Inmarsat-5 F4 (5 photos + video)
- Virus WannaCry may have North Korean origins (4 photos)
- Hubble captures two galaxies passing (2 photos)