Announced 13 September 2007, the international competition Google Lunar XPrize is coming to its climax. Under the terms of the project, participants were required to build a Rover and send it to the moon. The team whose Rover will have a soft landing, will overcome distance of not less than 500 meters on the moon’s surface and will be able to transmit to Earth photos and videos, will receive $20 million All that is necessary to make before the end of 2017 and the contract for the launch of the Rover deadlines were able to confirm five teams out of sixteen.
- Brain stimulation improves memory man … for a day
- Robot journalist wrote an article for 1 second and it was published
- Today, the asteroid Vesta will Shine over Russia (3 photos)
- Transforming bag office laptop (9 photos + video)
- Likes on Facebook will tell everything about You