Showing last year, passenger quadcopter for eight gasoline engines, Alex Borg presented the latest development. Now the drone works on 76 electrical rotors. Technology has become much greener, but the cost of the employee AmazingDIYProjects for the implementation of the project is questionable in its feasibility.
Each engine consuming for 274 kV, there is a rotor. They are evenly distributed on the four wings of the device. Due to their number when the work equipment is issued unpleasant and quite loud sound that users compared with the flight of a huge flock of mosquitoes. Battery capacity 80 Multistar 4S 5.2 Ah LiPo mounted on the model, enough for 12 minutes of flight.
The cost of the copter is more than 10 thousand dollars. Will Borg continue to invest in improving their projects, is still unknown.
- From solar radiation astronauts will protect the new costumes (4 photos)
- To prolong youth, will help intestinal bacteria
- Reading has an impact on the subcortical structure of the brain
- Earned is the most powerful floating solar power plant in the world
- Ipsihand returns the mobility of the hand after stroke