Popular instant messenger built into the Opera browser (2 photos + video)
The Opera browser received update to version 45.0, entitled Reborn, the developers have tried to change not only the appearance, but also to add some very useful functions. Along with a change in the design browser (new icons, updated color scheme of the Wallpaper and the creation of new themes and animation effects) this version has built-in support for messenger, which won the greatest popularity among users.
Directly in the program appeared on the sidebar, directly opening access messenger Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and Telegram. Navigation between applications is provided with special buttons. For transmission via any messenger, photos or other data, you only need to drag the selected file to the window of the desired application. The proposed access will speed up the communication with your contacts because you don’t have to switch between tabs and Windows.
Updated Opera runs in Windows, Mac and Linux and is currently available for installation from the official website of the company.
- Artificial intelligence to help British police (3 photos)
- Build 2017 – a new high-tech developments Microsoft (12 photos)
- Radios can remain in the past (2 photos)
- American orbital spaceplane broke record (2 photos + video)
- Scientists have cured mice from HIV
- Time for a change in Microsoft thinking about the future of smartphone (3 photos)