Note for users of the unique video real cell division of eggs of common frogs (Rana temporaria). The author of the video renowned documentary film Director Francis Chi (Australia) independently developed the technology of microscopic photography and brilliantly took the process of cell division in high resolution. Video duration 23 seconds shows viewers the process of cell division, ranging from 4 units up to millions.
In real time the division occurred over 33 hours, but in order to improve the ease of demonstration to casual observers Francis Chi “sped up” videos up to twenty seconds. For video shooting has collected the special equipment — a microscope system is equipped with “infinite” optics, lighting system with LED-backlit, mounted on the table, dampening oscillations and vibrations, and a digital camera. For successful cell division frog was chosen as the optimum temperature, the chemical composition of the environment and the duration of the experiment. The future plans of Australian science popularizer — shooting subsequent stages of development of the frog cell, up to the “turning” her into a tadpole.
Source: No Film School
- The development of chain stores and Amazon Go frozen due to technical problems
- On the moon discovered “podlinnye” tunnels (3 photos)
- Spinach has found application in medicine (video)
- The American providers obtained the right to disclose the data of its users
- SpaceX finally re-launch the first stage of Falcon 9