US residents will check in social networks
Despite public criticism, the team of Donald trump introduced new rules for foreigners applying for permanent resident status. Now to the package of documents you need to attach a curriculum vitae for fifteen years and a link to their profiles in social networks, where we will study the activity over the past five years.
The staff of consulates may request the number and series of passport, the validity of which has been completed, the e-mail addresses, phone numbers and other data that was previously considered confidential. In the autobiographical a certificate must specify all addresses of residence for the last fifteen years, place of work, position, and visited while on vacation in the country.
According to experts, the process of obtaining a us visa has always been considered one of the most complex in the world, so the tightening of the rules is not justified. Some experts believe that bureaucratic delays to slow the influx of foreign students and scholars to the United States. The state of the administration of a different opinion: officials are confident that the safety of citizens above all else. Measures, inspired by events in San Bernardino, to minimize the risk of new terrorist attacks.
- Canadian airport is guarded by a robot Falcon (5 photo + 2 video)
- Exciting video of Jupiter (3 photos + video)
- Unmanned marsolet from ESA (2 photos)
- AI and drones protect African animals from poachers (video)
- Transformation of a star into a black hole captured “live” (video)
- Shows a Stratolaunch plane for orbital launches (7 photos)