3 methods to download video from YouTube on Android/PC
- 1 Method 1: How to download videos from YouTube on Android, and PC with YouTube Premium
- 2 Method 2: How to get 4k YouTube to MP3 with Online tool Vlogr Online Downloader on Any Device
- 3 Is there any limitation with these downloading options?
- 4 Method 3: Download Video from YouTube Via StreamFab All-in-One Downloader on Windows/Mac & Android
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Last Words
Since YouTube doesn’t need any introduction to anyone who belongs to the online world, it has become a compulsive requirement to save this YouTube world in your offline world. When online watching restricts your YouTube access, offline watching breaks all the barriers of online watching limitations. So, through this article, you will get the most effective and sorted three methods to download video from YouTube on Android & Computer.
Method 1: How to download videos from YouTube on Android, and PC with YouTube Premium
With the YouTube Premium subscription at $11.99/month for one person or $17.99/month for five people of the same household, you can enjoy the YouTube downloading option on your Android device. Along with downloading the entire YouTube library without ads, you can also get a complimentary subscription to YouTube Music Premium.
So, to download video from YouTube with this Premium subscription on Android devices, you must install the YouTube app on your device. Unfortunately, the web version wouldn’t work on the mobile platform. This premium option comes with a one-month trial. So, with simple steps, let’s see how to download MP3 from YouTube or any other YouTube video format.
Step 1: Open the YouTube app and sign in to the Premium account
Step 2: Search and click the video you desire to download—tap Download under the video title. Select your “Download quality” from Full HD (1080p), High (720p), Medium (360p), & Low (144p) > Click Download.
Step 3: Once the downloading process gets done, the download button will turn to the Downloaded option.
Step 4: You can access the downloaded video in the “Home” tab inside the YouTube app for offline watching. To eliminate your downloads, click the “Download” option first, then select “Remove.”
Step 1: Visit YouTube.com and sign in to your YouTube Premium account.
Step 2: Select and go to the watch page for the video you would like to download.
Step 3: Click Download under the video
Step 4: Once the video downloads, the download icon will turn blue.
Step 5: You will get all your downloaded videos in the Menu (three horizontal bars at the top-left)> Downloads.
Method 2: How to get 4k YouTube to MP3 with Online tool Vlogr Online Downloader on Any Device
Apart from a YouTube Premium subscription, you can also download and convert YouTube video to MP3 with Vlogr Online Downloader. With this free online tool, you can get HD or 4K YouTube to MP3 or any format of your choice on any Android device or platform without a premium subscription. In addition, you can enjoy unlimited ad-free downloads. So let’s see the YouTube downloading steps.
Step 1: Copy the YouTube video link you want to save for offline watching > Paste it into the inbox bar of Vlogr’s Online Downloader.
Step 2: Next, select the format & quality of the output video and then select the conversion option.
Step 3: Hit the “Download” sign to complete the download process.
Is there any limitation with these downloading options?
Even though you can download your favorite videos through the YouTube Premium subscription plan or online downloading tool, you will face many downloading limitations and restrictions with these methods.
YouTube Premium Downloading Limitations
- Downloading on mobile devices is restricted to limited countries and regions.
- Some videos are available for 48 hours only.
- In some areas, you can access non-music content offline for 29 days.
- Any video removed from the YouTube platform will automatically get removed from the download list.
- Downloads are not sharable to multiple devices.
Even online tools have certain limitations and involve malware infection risks to your device. So, despite all these limitations, you would want a limitation-free downloading option to capture your favorite YouTube world in your offline watch.
With StreamFab All-in-One downloader, you can easily bypass all the limitations mentioned above with its exclusive customizable features. For example, from having encryption-free downloads to permanent downloads, with StreamFab downloader from DVDFab, you can stay close to your YouTube offline world according to your specification.
Method 3: Download Video from YouTube Via StreamFab All-in-One Downloader on Windows/Mac & Android
When YouTube downloading limitations restrict you from enjoying your favorite YouTube world, this video downloader opens up all the customizable options for unlimited downloading. While enjoying YouTube downloads for endless time, StreamFab downloader provides the safest and most innovative downloading options on your Windows & Mac and Android. However, you can transfer the downloads to any device for any restriction-free offline watch.
- Get ad-free YouTube downloads from any region of the world.
- Get unlimited video in 720p or 1080p resolution.
- Select your desired audio quality from AAC2.0/EAC3 5.1/AC3 5.1.
- Download the video from YouTube in MP4/MKV format to make it watchable on all devices.
- Enjoy the ads-free video with subtitles & metadata.
- You can download your YouTube playlist in one go.
- Get scheduled videos downloaded automatically.
- Get batch downloads of multiple videos in minimum time.
- Enjoy downloads in Blu-ray format.
You can explore these exclusive customizable features with the bundle plan of $259.99 with a 30-day money refund policy.
Step 1: Start with the software on the PC or your Android:
On your Windows or Mac device, you can install & launch the StreamFab Downloader by clicking on the “StreamFab” icon.
Step 2: Take a video from YouTube:
While moving to the left side, select “YouTube Service,” and log into your YouTube account to choose the YouTube video for offline watching.
Step 3: Get your desired customization done:
After playing the video, customize it through the selection process of audio, video, format, subtitles, etc.
Step 4: Get your download done:
After completing the customization steps, you must click the “Download Now” option to finish the YouTube video downloading process.
How many countries banned YouTube?
A few countries banned YouTube streaming, including Brazil, Germany, Iran, Turkey, etc.
How many people can watch YouTube downloads at a time?
With the YouTube Premium Subscription plan, you can enjoy your YouTube downloads on ten devices.
Is it legal to download videos from YouTube?
While following the YouTube Terms of Service, you can download YouTube non-copyrighted videos legally.
Whether you want to download MP3 from YouTube or any other audio-video content, you can try any of the above methods to download video from YouTube. However, to meet the specific purpose of your YouTube downloads, you must take the ultimate customization support of StreamFab All-in-one downloader to enhance the quality and usability of your YouTube downloads.
- Phone Comparisons: Google Pixel 7 vs Apple iPhone 13 Pro
- LG Display just unveiled a set of ‘paper-thin’ speakers designed to be fitted inside cars
- Game in comfort with these Black Friday deals from Respawn & more
- Tim Cook parties in Las Vegas: Adele’s opening night, controls Diplo’s special effects on stage
- 9 Black Friday deals on AMD CPUs you don’t want to miss
- Black Friday: Subscribe to Peacock for $1/month, for a year