Amazon has discounted the Blink XT Home Security Camera System today, dropping the price down to just $77.99 for this camera. This is a great price, and it is just a few bucks more than its Black Friday price. Typically, the Blink XT Home Security Camera System would go for around $129, so you’re saving 44-percent here.
The Blink XT is a home security camera that is pretty interesting. It’s a pretty small one that you can just stick on a wall inside your home, and the battery life does last around two full years. The reason why a camera this small can last this long is because it only records when it sees movement, so it is not recording 24/7. That is also why Blink does not up-sell its users on more storage for storing recordings. It does offer cloud storage, but it is included in the price which is definitely nice. The Blink XT does also record in 1080p resolution. You can pick up the Blink XT Home Security Camera System from Amazon using the link down below. This is available in both black and white colors, and the price won’t last long so you’ll want to grab it before it is gone.
- Samsung’s White Galaxy Note9 Won’t Stay Exclusive To Taiwan
- OnePlus’ 5G Handset Will Cost A Lot More Than The OnePlus 6T
- You Can Now Get The BlackBerry KEY2 LE In Atomic, Champagne Colors
- Google Search Incognito Mode Can’t Be Trusted, Says New Study
- The wearable that gives Alexa the power of mobility