What’s the difference between a toilet seat and your ear buds? For starters, your toilet seat is probably cleaner! For unknown reasons, headphones and ear buds are one of those unique exceptions to cleanliness that we’re all guilty of ignoring. No matter how expensive or fancy a pair you’ve got, there’s no avoiding the dirt, debris, and ear gunk that builds up inside.
The HOO headphones present an all-new way of keeping things tidy. The design features a grooved/hallow body that can be blown out by the user. The modular form also makes it easy to deep clean sections. Better yet, a recharging container with a closing lid keeps them isolated and sanitary when you’re not using them.
Designer: Hyeongseop Lee
- Top 10 Best Android Smartphones – September 2018
- Morgan Actor Lennie James Wants the Virus to Mutate on ‘The Walking Dead’
- Top 10 Best Android Apps — Calculator — September 2018
- Panasonic’s New Entry-Level Android Tablet Starts At $1,350
- OUKITEL WP2 Durability-Tested Using Hammer, Katana & More