Did you know that dew is one of the few ways to collect safe drinking water in the wilderness?! In the urban jungle, however, DEWDROP is the safest! Inspired by the majestic look of morning dew that collects on a leaf, the aptly named DEWDROP provides an elegant source of purified water in any kitchen interior. Its unassuming spout mimics the form of a blade of grass weighed down by fresh dew. This abstract replication is enhanced by graphics on the surface that look similar to the veins on a leaf. Minimalistic touch-and-tap controls allow for intuitive temperature setting and glass size specification. Its slender form and small footprint make it ideal for maximizing counter space in compact living spaces.
Designer: Hyun Yeol Shin
- ‘Into the Breach’ Review: A Masterclass in Mech Maneuvers
- Galaxy J8 (2018) Spotted On Geekbench With Android 8.0 Oreo
- Google & NCAA Host A.I. Bracket Competitions Via Kaggle
- Why the Water in ‘Sea of Thieves’ Is so Mesmerizing
- Phone Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S9 vs S9 Plus vs Google Pixel 2 XL vs OnePlus 5T vs Razer Phone