Gothic Givenchy Goggles
Virtual reality… how could something so cool look so uncool?! Until now, that is. Introducing, Givenchy VR, also known as Ombré.
Taking on VR would be a foray for any fashion house, but for some reason Givenchy seems to be the brand of choice for designers considering it’s one of a couple of Givenchy VR concepts floating around.
Here, the brand’s signature gothic style is introduced to the goggle. While there’s no word on materials, its chiseled form is distinctly different from existing clunky designs. Instead of looking like you glued a TV remote to your face, you’ll be rocking a ready-to-wear accessory that looks right off the runway.
Designer: Se Hyeon Won for PDF HAUS
- A chair with flair!
- Android 8.1 Oreo Developer Preview 2 OTA Hitting Pixel Phones
- Two Promotional Materials For Huawei Nova 2s Leaked
- Deal: Luminoodle TV Bias Lighting Starting at $7 w/ Code – 12/1/17
- Android TV: New Box Coming? ATV495Max Gains Certification
- Moto Z Play Spotted Running Android Oreo Preview