Oh, the irony. We evolved and built cities, concrete jungles, civilizations, only to absolutely detest the lifestyle and want to connect with nature again!
That’s what the Treehotel in Sweden does. Located in the Lule River Valley, the Treehotel is your bird’s nest for humans. It sits at a considerable height, like a treehouse, with a stellar view of the woods and the river beyond. Relax in the fully equipped room, or step onto the rooftop deck for a truly marvelous experience, the Treehotel is bucket-list material for every wanderlust. The 78 square-foot room can accommodate two guests (early booking for next year’s Valentine?). For showers and food, you can go walking to the restaurant, sauna, bar, and lounge a stone’s throw away. Now, if only I made enough money in the concrete jungle to afford this kind of life in the real jungle!
- VR: It’s A Good Time To Explore Sony’s PlayStation VR
- ‘Bayonetta + Bayonetta 2’ Review: Platinum Port Brings Witch to Switch
- Google Significantly Expanding US Office, Data Center Presence
- Best Android Apps – February 2018
- Ice Skating: Is the ‘Iron Lotus’ Even Allowed or Physically Possible?