Designed with an aesthetic that’s instantly memorable, the Karlmann King SUV is a “Ground Stealth Fighter” with a design that one could characteristically and literally describe as edgy. It ditches the organic, aerodynamic design that most cars go for, and opts for something polygonal and frankly, beastly.
Created by a worldwide team of nearly 2000 designers, developers, and engineers, the Karlmann King SUV is based on the Ford F-550 chassis and packs a 6.8-Liter V10 gasoline engine. Each automobile is hand-made, requiring 30,000 painstaking man hours to piece together. Made to look like an absolute monster, the exterior is crafted from carbon fiber and sheet steel, with an optional bulletproof coating. With that sort of armor and aesthetic, the Karlmann King is the kind of vehicle you’ll look at with feelings of awe coupled with a hint of fear. The price of that feeling?? Close to $4 million.
Designer: Karlmann King
- NASA mulls a mini space station for the moon
- ‘Drag Race’ Shocker: Old Queens Return to Decide ‘All Stars’ Winner
- Phone Comparisons: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- T-Mobile & Verizon Lead In 4G, According To Latest OpenSignal Data
- ‘Psycho Pass’: How a Third Season Could Improve the Series