Amazon is discounting the Moto X4 once again, dropping the price down to $189. That is down from $249, which is its original price, though it has been $229 recently, since it is an older smartphone. For Black Friday and Cyber Monday it was priced at $179, so seeing it just a tad higher at $189 is not surprising at all. This is still a really good price for the Moto X4, and definitely worth picking up, seeing as it is unlocked and will work on all four carriers.
The Moto X4 is a great smartphone to pick up since it does work on all four carriers, and won’t break the bank. It has a 5.2-inch 16:9 aspect ratio display. It also has the Snapdragon 630 chipset, along with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage inside. There is a micro SD card slot that can be used for expanding storage – and Motorola does support Adoptable Storage. On top of that, there is a 3000mAh battery inside which will keep it going all day long. Amazon has it available in both blue and black colors. You can pick up the Moto X4 from Amazon by using the link below, it is only for Amazon Prime members, but you can still sign up for a 30-day free trial and take advantage of this deal.
- Google Allo Will Soon Be Put Out Of Its Misery
- Watch xChocoBars and Valkyrae Take the ‘Fortnite’ Challenge
- Bose Frames Smart Glasses Pair UV Protection With – Audio
- Google Adds Elf Maker & Better Tracking To Santa Tracker App
- Lenovo Trumps Samsung, Launching First Punch Hole Smartphone Tomorrow