A collaboration between JIA Inc. and renowned Japanese industrial designer, Naoto Fukasawa, winner of the 2018 Isamu Noguchi Award, the Monolithic cookware series is one set you won’t mind leaving on display. Its form balances minimalism with softness, creating an approachable aesthetic that entices the user to cook more often. Highlighted by smooth transitions between the cast aluminum with iron finish and heat-resistant plastic handles, the 3-pan set looks as close to seamless as you can get. Matching utensils like a turner, skimmer, and ladle complete the handsome set. DO want!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Now Available In Cloud Silver
- Jessica Chastain’s Character Wants Jean Grey’s “Cosmic Force” in ‘Dark Phoenix’
- ‘Spawn’ Producer Throws Shade at New ‘Joker’ Movie
- Deal: Samsung EVO Select 128GB Micro SD Card For $29 – October 2018
- Deal: Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones For $148 At Amazon – October 2018