While Snapchat is at it again with a new round of picture-snapping sunglasses (stop trying to make Spectacles happen, it’s never going to happen!), we’re really feeling the direction that FITT360 is going. Rather than put on an uncomfortable set of specs that nobody wants to wear (why do you think people have been flocking to lasik?), FITT360 is a neckband wearable that rests comfortable on the shoulders to provide not only forward facing photography but a panoramic view of the world around the wearer!
The first of its kind, it captures the entire 360° so you can truly relive the moment you’re in. Equipped with Bluetooth and SNS, you can live stream your experiences or save up to 90 minutes of recording time and export it in 360 or 2k photo/video later. Better yet, you can create and share your own stunning VR experiences so others can walk in your footsteps.
Designer: Junse Kim of LINKFLOW
- Report: Android OEMs Still Lag Behind On Security Updates
- New UMIDIGI One Render Shows Notch & Side-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- How Luke Skywalker Influenced the “Star Wars Rebels” Finale
- ‘Bachelor’ Finale Shocker: Arie Proposes to Winner, Then Dumps Her for Runner-Up
- “Star Wars Rebels” Series Finale Review