Humans have always looked to the stars to help form our perception of time. Inspired by this, the Astrace wall clock presents the time of day in a heavenly, artistic way. Within its circular frame are thousands upon thousands of minuscule clusters of white dots that resemble the night sky. A couple of these, however, stand out in the form of star trails similar to those captured by multi-exposure photography. Moving as subtly as the stars at nighttime, it’s an enchanting reminder of our place in the universe. Hit the jump to see how you can tell the hours, minutes and seconds!
Designer: Jihyun Park
- Kirby’s Friends We Know and Hope to See in ‘Kirby Star Allies’
- Hands-On With Lenovo’s Education-Focused Chromebooks – MWC 2018
- 5 Reasons ‘Final Space’ Should Be on Your Radar
- Sony Debuts Xperia XZ2 & Xperia XZ2 Compact With SD845 SoC – MWC 2018
- Fans React to ‘The Walking Dead’ With Flood of Crying Emojis